Dubstep Project For Logic Pro From K-Sound
Format: Logic Project
Download size: 99 MB
Requires Apple Logic Pro 8 +
We love a slice of Dubstep over at K-Sound HQ! We particularly love to hear an epic combination of uplifting melodies balanced perfectly against gnarly Dubstep basslines. If you want to create the sound of tracks found on labels like Monstercat and produced by acts like Pegboard Nerds then this Logic template is definitely for you!
You get 2 versions of the Logic project behind this track when you choose to download the project. If you own Logic and Massive you can launch a version of this project with Massive pre-inserted across all of the appropriate MIDI tracks. If you don't own 'Massive', then you can still use this project as we have multi-sampled the main melodic and bass patches into EXS24 and bounced the remaining FX and sounds to audio
Here's what you can expect when you fire up the project:
- 12 carefully designed 'Massive' Patches covering Gnarly Leads, Growly Basslines and Siren FX
- A huge Sub channel strip set up so that you can easily save it and re-use to underpin future projects
- All of the Audio,Samples, FX. MIDI and EXS24 synths required to make this project work whether you own 'Massive' or not
- Tips on how we EQ'd the drums and how to reverse engineer the 'Massive' patches plus other useful hints and tips in the write up we have included with this template
- An additional 'Dubstep Synth and FX Machine' which re-uses sounds creatively re-sampled from the main project layered across a single EXS24 instrument for future use
- A Wide Trance Saw patch multi sampled into EXS24 from the classic Supernova 2 hardware synth
- A Mastering chain that has been dialled in by a professional Mastering Engineer
So whether you call it Trancestep or Commercial Dubstep download this template now and create your own Monster!!!
Watch out for the forthcoming audio stems version of this project if you like the sound but don't use Logic!