Mastering: Electro & Progressive
'Mastering: Electro & Progressive' contains 3 courses loaded with the most effective techniques and tips on how to to best process and master your tracks. W. A. Production has teamed up with a mastering company to bring you the number one voted mastering courses of 2016, direct to you!
This tutorial pack includes more than two hours of ultimate knowledge, featuring everything you’ll ever needed to know about mastering Electro and Progressive mixes. You’ll love these mastering courses and you are sure to learn a lot from them. Mastering tracks in your own studio with your setup has never been so interesting and fun.
As all courses are streamed online, inside the pack you will find a file with a unique URL that allows you to use the link on any device and watch tutorials anywhere and anytime you want. Includes 128 minutes divided into 3 complex courses.
What You Will Learn:
• How to use EQ and compression for maximum impact on the dancefloor.
• Learn to make your synths and basses sound huge.
• Learn how to make sure your kick drum cuts through the mix and hits hard.
• Learn how to get your songs loud, fat and in your face while using contrast.
• Dynamics and automation to make it sound massive.
• Learn to master your music for a professional digital release in 2016.
How it will Teach You:
• Explaining how to get a professional sounding mixdown so that you can get the most out of mastering.
• Offering an in depth overview of three different mixdowns that have been submitted for mastering.
• Learn what you have to do to make these tracks sound like a professional release.
• Watch the team mastering three different tracks from start to finish.
• Watch each of those tracks get mastered three different times, with three different sets of tools so that anyone can get great results, whatever your budget!
• The first master is rendered with nothing but free plugins. Next the master created using iZotope Ozone, and the final master with the team's favourite paid plugins.
• The team explain how to get an appropriate level for digital release in 2016 so you can understand what happens to your music when you put it online.
• Format: Music Production Course
• 128 Minutes of Course Material
• Courses Delivered Digitally
Learn to master your tracks!
Works on all devices!