Symphonic Series Vol 8: Medieval Crusades
'Symphonic Series Vol 8: Medieval Crusades' is the next chapter in this epic series of high-end products, bringing you five stunning and original compositions. At just over 3.9 GB of uncompressed content, you'll find unsurpassed quality and a feature set to satisfy even the most demanding producer, spread across a variety of formats, including haunting male and female vocal samples and OMF arrangements. Composer Gregor Theelen raises the bar once again with 'Symphonic Series Vol 8: Medieval Crusades'. Within each of the five expertly produced and composed Construction Kits you'll find traditional Medieval themes combined with contemporary arrangements and compositional flare, making this suitable for everything from TV and film soundtracks to computer games and beyond. Infuse your orchestral productions with a sense of trial, tribulation and the spirit of noble adventure.
'Symphonic Series Vol 8: Medieval Crusades' is a musical adaptation of the story of the Crusade King "Sigur" of Norway, in the early 12th century. The kits are named as follows:
• Kit 1: King Sigur's Army (Heroic intro with full orchestra)
• Kit 2: Promised land (Featuring vocals from Lieve Geuens)
• Kit 3: The Battle (Reflecting the drama of the Battlefield)
• Kit 4: The Aftermath (Very sad piece with strings only, reflecting the consequences of war)
• Kit 5: Quest for Peace - Alaap (Vocal improvisation in Hindi)
You'll find an extensive range of orchestral and symphonic orchestration, including:
First and second violins, violas, cellos, double basses, piccolo, concert flute, clarinet, bass clarinet,
oboe, bassoon, contra bassoon, trumpets, trombones, french horns, tuba, contra bass tuba, harp, piano, glockenspiel, timpanis, small hand percussion, snare drum, concert bass drum, choir and synthesizer pads, and vocals.
Who is this product for? 'Symphonic Series Vol 8: Medieval Crusades' is not just an immensely useful and inspirational tool for soundtrack, game and film composers, it goes far beyond this and is useful for producers of all styles. For example, anyone wanting to add some epic sound to their music will find outstanding inspiration here.
Hip Hop producers and Dance producers can import the OMF files into their favourite DAW or sequencer, find a hot spot, then set the locators and start working on a beat. Ambient artists may want to loop a woodwind section, pitch it down at least 2 octaves and start mixing this with time-stretched double bass notes. The possibilities are limited only by your own imagination.
Using the MIDI files: Want to use the exact notes of a phrase while adding some patches from your favourite synth? No problem. Thanks to our clear file-naming system you won't need more than a couple of seconds to locate and import the MIDI file representing the notes of your favourite phrase. Output the MIDI loop through your own synth, and come up with some incredible new ideas.
About using the OMF files: OMF format (Open Media Format) allows you to import a complete arrangement of audio loops into virtually any sequencer. Once loaded, you will see all parts on screen exactly as originally seen when exported, with chunks of audio data on separate tracks, all named by instrument. This format will allow you complete flexibility when re-mixing the arrangements.
Dry loops were used when building the OMF files so feel free to add your own reverb and/or favourite FX to a phrase, a loop or a fully orchestrated fragment. All clips (phrases, loops) carry the same name as the dry and wet loops as well as the MIDI loops which you will find in the folder structure.
By muting or soloing tracks while looping a specific section, you will soon find the exact combination of instruments you want to use for your project. Keep in mind that it might be best to use the same file-naming system when exporting your favourite sections as you may want to add or change things at a later point in your creative process.
List of Sequencers with OMF Import:
Here is a list of all sequencers that will import the full arrangements of these kits in audio format. When you import these arrangements you will be able to see them in your sequencer as if you had recorded them yourself:
• Digital Performer
• Logic Pro
• Logic Studio
• Pro Tools
• Soundtrack Pro
Using these OMF arrangements you will be able to (i) Re-arrange them as desired (ii) Learn how this music was put together.
• 5 Construction Kits containing audio loops& MIDI loops representing musical phrases
• All audio loops are dry (no FX) and the same loops are also available with reverb (tail loops). All in 24-Bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate
• 5 OMF files containing the exact arrangements of the tracks are provided, so you can import the full arrangements into all sequencers which support this format. These files are great to be used as reference files and to export small sections you pick out yourself while having the opportunity to make your own mix before you start exporting. This format is also great for DJ's and sound designers.
• All loops are royalty-free to those who have purchased the product. "Commercial use" of the five original compositions "exactly as they are in the demos" is forbidden, though. One has to make "new music" using our loops to act in accordance with our license agreement.
DMS Gold Members Save 25%! Click Here For More Info.
All logos and trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
• 5 Construction Kits
• ACID/WAV or Apple Loops Format
• OMF files Included
• Over 3.9 GB of Content
• Royalty Free
• Instant Download
Works with Cubase, Logic, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Reason, Reaper, Sonar, FL Studio, Garageband and many more...
PC & Mac Compatible