THE ONE proudly presents ‘THE ONE: Bouncy FL’, featuring one FL Studio template plus bonus material, aimed to take your Melbourne Bounce tracks to perfection. Grab this template and you'll instantly be able to get right to work, without having to deal with a lot of practical tasks and worrying about technical things - things that can kill your inspiration and creativity.
By getting THE ONE: Bouncy FL, you can be sure that you will feel a dramatic increase in how quickly you get started and make good music, instead of mousing around until you forget your original idea.
How is this possible?
The template feature powerful mixer routing, and ready sampler tracks and audio clips, already routed to different mixer tracks - all you have to do is add a sound and you're good to go! Likewise you have 4 different reverb sends already setup so you may quickly blend in some sweet room sounds. These are only 2 examples of how THE ONE: Bouncy FL enhances your workflow.
Why should you buy this template?
• It's crafted by a well experienced producer who knows what a good workflow is.
• It feature innovative techniques that the professional producers won't talk about in the first place.
• It's really good looking, which enhances your joy in making music.
• The setup gives a very clean and ordered impression, which means it's easy and fast to manoeuvre.
• It's made in such a way that it's easy to maintain good gain-staging.
The short demo track shows you the great audio quality that you can achieve with this template due to its strong workflow, in no time!
• 1 template for FL Studio 12.1.3.
• 14 Mixer Presets from the template.
• 11 Plugin Presets from the template.
• 2 Synth presets from the template.
• 1 Ghostkick sample from the template.
• Manual to get the most out of the template.
• 2 MIDI loops from the demo.
• 4 NI Massive lead and bass presets used in the demo track.
Royalty-Free: All of the content in this download is 100% royalty-free. Once purchased, you can use these sounds in your own commercial music releases with no restrictions.