Dance MIDI Samples is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and has published this guide to help you understand how and why Dance MIDI Samples collects information from you, where information is shared and what your rights are. When you order or register with Dance MIDI Samples you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself. Dance MIDI Samples operates to a high level of commercial standards which are designed to protect your privacy, ensure payments are secure and that the highest standard of customer service is met. How do we protect your information? We use a server certificate (also known as a digital certificate) to assure you of our identity and secure sockets layer (SSL) to encrypt data transmissions. If you want to check our certificate/security status, you can do so using the following method, while the Dance MIDI Samples website is displayed: Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Edge / Safari: click the green padlock icon in your browser's URL bar.
1.What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
- Opt Out - You can delete your account, or opt out of receiving email marketing messages from us at any time - contact us here.
2. Information about website visits
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer´s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one. For example you will not be able to make purchases.
3. Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at [email protected]);
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Antispam PolicyNewsletter Subscriber A registered user is added to our Newsletter Subscribers database when he/she leaves the "Yes. I want to subscribe to the Dance MIDI Samples newsletter" option ON, on our registration page. After completing our registration process which involves clicking an activation link sent to his/her email account the user becomes a Newsletter Subscriber. Our email communications with our Newsletter Subscribers is based solely on their permission. What Is Spam? Spam is unsolicited email also known as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). It involves emails sent to users who:
- Have no association with the sender
- Have registered an account but not opted in to receive commercial emails
- Have previously opted in but then opted out of receiving commercial emails
- Sending a message to your emailbox with the link to activate your account at Dance MIDI Samples
- Sending you invoices for each completed transaction on our website.
- Sending you emails concerning technical, legal and support matters.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)